Saturday, October 29, 2011

Things You'll Learn Reading By Virtues' Design

WARNING: Random LOLCats can lead to wheezing and hysterical laughter. 


If that didn't make you laugh, maybe this will.



And now for something completely different...

I was invited to talk a bit about my latest book, By Virtues' Design, at Killer Fiction. Here are a few things you'll learn when you read the book:

1. Girls beware! Dream men have a nasty habit of leaving their mark on you.

2. Never cross the protective ward into the land of serfdom, otherwise known as the kitchen.

3. While visiting Los Angeles, be prepared for an hour commute to the restaurant down the block.

There are three more listed in the blog post that you can read here.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the Monty Python clip and that cat is picture is awesome! You kill me Rosa LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I live to make you laugh, right?

    ReplyDelete