Friday, November 5, 2010

A birthday and several rejections later...

I'm now a whopping #@!$& years old as of Halloween and have queried a number of agents who all respectfully declined. But I am still not fazed and will continue to poke the literary world with my work. I'm just that tenacious. [Add bright smile here]

I have done some writing in my new project that I'm calling Between The Lines. No werewolves. No fantasy worlds outside our own. Just a regular cattle rancher who meets a woman stranded on the side of the road who falls in love over the course of several years through letters they write to one another. Problem is, she's about to marry another and he's just realized she is his soul mate. Lots of twists and turns, but eventually this odd couple manages to work things out, but even the future isn't sunshine and ponies. And poor Wayne Ayres is about to learn what love really means when he has to make a choice between saving his wife or their unborn daughter.

As far as the moving front, Clint and I are still working on getting situated in Texas. I really look forward to moving there and already have a fellow guild mate interested in getting together should we move near the Houston area. I'm crossing fingers, toes, and eyes on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment