Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blazing Saddles

Saturday is the day. Twenty-five hours of solid driving, which totals to 1,555 miles from our doorstep to Mom's new home.

Life is about to get interesting.

Once we return, its three more weeks of packing and then its our turn to head over there. Two days of driving...with two cats. God save me.

But, it'll all be worth it once we're there.

We've been vying for a quiet life, less hustle and more 'ahhhh'. The Woodlands offers a natural woodland with excellent views, schools, community atmosphere and shopping. Its exactly what we've been looking for to settle down and raise a family.

I sent my paranormal romance manuscript to an editor for consideration. That was about a week ago. I hope I hear something positive by the time I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment