Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Close Talker

I'm a woman who takes up space. I like my space. Its cozy and warm and only has room for me. But there are times when a person invades my space. You know, that chick who thinks that a conversation is verbal intercourse. She leans closer. You step back. She takes a step forward. But she's on you like a sock with static cling. Eventually, you're in a corner that you can't escape.

But wait! I have found a solution.

Mind you, this should be a last resort.

When she bends her face towards you, don't shrink back. Instead, take the opportunity to stick your tongue out and give her a long lick in the face. Explain that you just had surgery in your mouth and still can't control your tongue. Take a sip of something before speaking for effect and viola!

It works like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment