Saturday, September 4, 2010

Getting organized

Just finished updating a few of my social networks, moving my virtual book shelf to Shelfari (you can see the widget to the right), and essentially branding my chicken self with avatars and whatnot.

I've sent in another query letter for The Shaman's Beacon (paranormal romance) to an agent. I did write a synposis, but didn't submit it to this agent, since she feels they're "evil," bless her little heart.

I'll be working on improving the query letter for By Virtue's Design (the first book in The Judge fantasy series) to submit that as well. We'll see if I can finally get agented and get these books out that people are already dying to read (thank you very much!).

I'm still conceptualizing/plotting for The Wolf Witch. I've got several books in each series to work on. We'll see which one captures my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment