Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Werewolves and goblins and vampires...oh my!

I'm back to working on The Wolf Witch. Its one of those works in progress, but the plot is clear. I continue to query for an agent and look forward to finally finding one who will work with me. I know I have talent, but the market is tight out there. I press on, because I believe tenacity, talent and effort leads to success. Plus, I constantly seek to improve my skill. I want to be sure to put the best product out there I can, both to entertain and hopefully encourage people.

True Blood's season finale is this Sunday. I am champing at the bit for this one.

I was able to do some of the pre-Cataclysm quests in World of Warcraft. They were so cute and fun. I really enjoyed them. You can read more about it here: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/3p9/echoisles2.xml

No comments:

Post a Comment